Saturday, March 17, 2018
So much stupid in this Samsung Ad
1. Why is this woman spending a dinner party looking at her stupid phone instead of actually interacting with her fellow human beings? Is this just something that always happens at dinner parties these days?
2. How did this woman get the guy's phone number so she could send him the message? If they already know eachother, why are they sitting alone at the beginning?
3. This guy is sitting literally ten feet away. Why doesn't she walk over there and sit down next to him, or ask him to join her with, you know, her lips and her actual freaking voice?
4. Can you tell I'm getting really ticked off around now?
5. Why does this "communicate entirely through technology" thing continue after the party, even as they seem to be forming an....um..."relationship?"
6. Is it safe to assume that this couple has their first actual conversation somewhere around their fifth anniversary?
7. What the F--- is the matter with you YouTube commenters? Are you all mentally ill, or what? You LIKE this? What is your problem?