1. Why is a girl who looks to be at least twelve years old sitting in the back seat instead of in the front with her father?
2. What is the big deal if the girl wants to start eating her blizzard DQ thing before they get home- that is, before it starts to melt all over the place? Maybe hers isn't made out of whatever magic non-dairy substance her father's is and won't defy the laws of thermodynamics like his will.
3. Is "that's cold" supposed to be a pun? Because if these blizzard things are cold, unless the AC is turned up to full blast (and even if it IS) they aren't going to stay cold for very long. Is it "cold" because she gets to enjoy her blizzard while dad has to wait till he gets home? Well, when he gets home hers will be done and his- because it won't melt, obviously- will still be there, and won't he get some level of juvenile "revenge" at that time?
4. Seriously, what the hell is going on here? Who buys a milk shake or an ice cream cone and says "I'm not touching this till I get home?" That's just dumb. Why didn't they just eat this stuff at DQ? Why does neither one have a freaking lid on it- even if dad's is magic and doesn't melt, what is keeping it from gathering dust and dander and bugs in that car? I mean, come on. How many layers of stupid can one commercial have? (And no, that is NOT a challenge.)
5. What's with the comments? What is "racist" about this ad featuring a black guy and a girl I assume is his daughter? What am I missing here? Why are people like this?