Sunday, May 12, 2019
What DOES happen when you see the Geico lizard wearing "The Infinity Guantlet" or WTF-ever?*
1. Paid shills claim they lost control of their bodily functions when they saw this ad. They claim this on YouTube, thankfully using fake names so as not to shame their parents.
2. Unpaid losers post exactly the same thing; that is, when they aren't repeating lines from the commercial becasue that's the go-to when you can't think of anything to write yourself but still want to post in the comment section for a YouTube video.
3. Nobody anywhere asks even once what any of this has to do with insurance.
4. America gets a little dumber.
5. Donald Trump's chances for re-election become more and more obviously good. Why? See #4.
*based on the comments, I'm assuming that "the infinity gauntlet" is some macguffin that pollutes the Avengers movies, which are themselves apparently infinite. Don't know, don't care even less.