Sunday, November 24, 2019
Just a few more questions for the people who make these State Farm ads....
1. What kind of life is Aaron Rodgers living where he's constantly checking his State Farm App? How many claims can any one person have going at any given time? Seriously, I'm concerned about what Rodgers is doing in between Not Winning Super Bowls.
2. Why is this guy so obsessed with landing Aaron Rodgers (and/or Pat Mahomes) as a client? This isn't Voya or AXA or Prudential or any other investment service. Why does he care so much?
3. Since he does care so much, why is he working for the only large insurance carrier in the United States that doesn't offer an App?
4. Since he doesn't have Aaron Rodgers as a client, why is Rodgers always showing up at his office? Is Rodgers stalking this guy, or what? I mean, we don't see the weird insurance guy showing up in Green Bay to harass Rodgers. We don't see him accosting Rodgers in the locker room moments after Rodgers' season has ended with a playoff loss (and he's had plenty of opportunities to do that, just sayin'.) Rodgers is coming to HIM. Why?
5. The latest ads feature this insurance guy having nightmares featuring Aaron Rodgers staring at him in a super-creepy way. Seriously, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this series of "funny" ads ends with Creepy Insurance Man writing a love letter to Rodgers before committing a murder-suicide with him. Enough already.