1. "You too" was just an impulsive response. Stop making it a big deal, security person. He was just being polite.
2. While we're at it, just shut up and keep your eye on the next person coming through security. That you hate your job isn't the traveler's problem. He didn't talk you into being an airport security drone. It's not his fault your life ended up like this. Zip it, Karen.
3. This is nobody else's business. I don't get why anyone else is responding. Actually, I don't even get how anyone else even HEARD his "you too." I've been in security lines at airports. Everyone is just trying to keep track of their wallets, tickets, shoes, belts and bags. Nobody is paying any attention to anyone else.
4. Are we supposed to believe that the pasty white fat kid is going on vacation with the black guy? Yeah, no he isn't. Please, ad agencies, just stop this. I get the diversity thing and all but- Please, just stop this. This is the dumb.
5. Yeah, the last guy has a point. Wear socks when you fly. We're trying to have a society here.