Thursday, April 3, 2014
Oh just bite me, AT&T
1. If it's so important to keep that baby from waking up, why did these idiots pick NOW to walk into an AT&T store and try to find a decent data plan?
2. Is it really society's job to condescend and compensate for this stupid decision? In other words, does everyone in this freaking store have to be oh so quiet because the moron parents brought their pwecious wittle bundle in with them? Well, sorry, no. Your sleeping little mammal is YOUR problem, breeders. Don't even TRY to make it mine. Seriously, that "SHHHHH!!" in response to "can I help you?" REALLY ticked me off. You are in a store, people. You walked in on your own accord. Now the planet has to be quiet because your kid is sleeping? Who the hell do you think you are? WHY ARE YOU HERE?
3. Why do they even NEED a data plan with 10 gigs "to share?" How much time is that baby going to spend on a freaking cell phone? (Oh who am I kidding- that kid will be downloading before it learns how to talk.)
Oh, and two more thoughts-
1. One day I woke up and found myself living in a world where $160 a month for phone service seemed like an amazingly good deal. I wish I could get back to sleep.
2. The guy is carrying the baby. Why is the woman bouncing along with him? Does she think that helps in any way at all?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, all of these same thoughts go through my head each time this commercial comes on - you nailed it! (So glad I found your site... I've been reading through the different months' posting and startling my dog with my outbursts of laughter.)ReplyDelete