Saturday, June 29, 2013
Forty-something years of simply Not Doing My Job...
I really hope that reincarnation is real, because when I die I'd like to come back as a Man, so I can do Man things like
1. Toast other Men with Light Beer after leering at waitresses,
2. Maintain a Totally Natural 3-Day beard and Even More Naturally Mussed hair,
3. Never wear any outfit on the weekend that does not include a dirty plaid shirt which is untucked,
4. Throw heavy things like engines and plumbing supplies in the back of dirty pickup trucks,
5. Barbecue Everything,
6. Be inexplicably married to a girl who is way too good for me,* and
7. Take sledge hammers to decks, bathrooms, etc. so I can Remodel, Remodel and Remodel some more.
I mean, it all looks like so much fun.
*I've actually done this one. So I have SOME Man experience. Other than that, though, I really don't resemble anyone who has ever played a Man in a television commercial. And I'd really like to. Maybe next time.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like your post and it is so good and I am definetly going to save it. One thing to say the In depth analysis this blog has is truly remarkable.ReplyDelete
Plumber Birmingham, Al