Friday, December 13, 2013
Or just play the Quiet Game. That would work, too.
1. Passengers can't tell if a car "handles nicely." So shut up, stupid passenger with nothing intelligent to say. Why are you even talking at all? Shouldn't you be staring at your phone? That's what I see every passenger on the road doing, all the time, anyway (and way too many drivers, too.)
2. This guy put an entire pool together and had it filled with 17,000 gallons of water- but didn't use any nuts? And it held water for any length of time?
3. Wouldn't it be funny if the kid in the pool got seriously hurt because his dad is a moron? No? Then why did you think it was at all funny when the pool collapsed? Because in real life, that probably means the kid gets hurt, you hypocrite.
4. Once again, how do the two people in the car manage to come up with exactly the same mental image?
5. When the driver says "that would be like using nuts OR bolts" shouldn't the passenger reply "ok, forget it, I was just trying to make small talk. Doesn't this thing have a fricking stereo system?"