Wednesday, October 7, 2015
The iPhone6- what hasn't changed
1. That amazing phone you were told you absolutely had to have if you wanted to be a happy person who showed well for your friends six months ago is No Longer Good Enough, just like the four phones you were in love with for a few months each over the last three years before that one.
2. The iPhone6 has a few improved bells and whistles you probably won't ever use, but that doesn't matter because- well, see No. 1. It's The Latest Phone so you Have to Have It.
3. You'll continue to spend an increasingly large percentage of your life squinting at a glowing screen, asking a disembodied voice questions, and basically becoming dependent on an electronic box for pretty much everything you want....errr, "need."
4. You'll continue to spend less time with people and more time with movies and television. But hey you're more connected than ever because check out your data plan and your Facebook Friends Counter.
5. You've misplaced several hundred dollars again. Seems to happen every six months or so.